• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

For those who have filed two form 4's at the same time, what are the chances of receiving both stamps at the same time? I got 2 from Dobbs and dont really want to drive out there twice.
From sources I know they've gotten two simultaneously and definitely some who've gotten them within weeks of each other. I just filed 2 form 1 SBRs together this past week, in 8 months I'll let you know :tea:

Anyone have Post-Filing depression? So excited filling out two form 1's and another form 4 for another can last Friday...now that a week is done and I'm depressed
This is very common.

I typically look for some relief about 2-3 months in... some immediate satisfaction is usually the ticket. Just buy a new gun. :-)

For those who have filed two form 4's at the same time, what are the chances of receiving both stamps at the same time? I got 2 from Dobbs and dont really want to drive out there twice.

I filed 2 form 4s on 28 May 2016 mailed one check for $400 it was cashed on 6 6 16
I got one stamp a proved on 28th February 2017 and picked it up a few days later I still have not got the call for my other one but it was approved on 8 March 2017 so should get the call any day now.

This is very common.

I typically look for some relief about 2-3 months in... some immediate satisfaction is usually the ticket. Just buy a new gun. :-)
Haha yeah my first Can was hell until about 3 months in then I gave up on having ever purchased it....now I'm on week two from 2 form 1s Individual paper and a form 4 Individual paper. It's like I'm having triplets and just found out, I've planned the November baby shower and sent Out invites.

I filed 2 form 4s on 28 May 2016 mailed one check for $400 it was cashed on 6 6 16
I got one stamp a proved on 28th February 2017 and picked it up a few days later I still have not got the call for my other one but it was approved on 8 March 2017 so should get the call any day now.

Not sure whether this is good or bad for me lol. Filed my form 4 june 7th.

Back
Top Bottom