ODT NFA tracker thread

For those who have filed two form 4's at the same time, what are the chances of receiving both stamps at the same time? I got 2 from Dobbs and dont really want to drive out there twice.
From sources I know they've gotten two simultaneously and definitely some who've gotten them within weeks of each other. I just filed 2 form 1 SBRs together this past week, in 8 months I'll let you know :tea:

Anyone have Post-Filing depression? So excited filling out two form 1's and another form 4 for another can last Friday...now that a week is done and I'm depressed
This is very common.

I typically look for some relief about 2-3 months in... some immediate satisfaction is usually the ticket. Just buy a new gun. :-)

For those who have filed two form 4's at the same time, what are the chances of receiving both stamps at the same time? I got 2 from Dobbs and dont really want to drive out there twice.

I filed 2 form 4s on 28 May 2016 mailed one check for $400 it was cashed on 6 6 16
I got one stamp a proved on 28th February 2017 and picked it up a few days later I still have not got the call for my other one but it was approved on 8 March 2017 so should get the call any day now.

This is very common.

I typically look for some relief about 2-3 months in... some immediate satisfaction is usually the ticket. Just buy a new gun. :-)
Haha yeah my first Can was hell until about 3 months in then I gave up on having ever purchased it....now I'm on week two from 2 form 1s Individual paper and a form 4 Individual paper. It's like I'm having triplets and just found out, I've planned the November baby shower and sent Out invites.

I filed 2 form 4s on 28 May 2016 mailed one check for $400 it was cashed on 6 6 16
I got one stamp a proved on 28th February 2017 and picked it up a few days later I still have not got the call for my other one but it was approved on 8 March 2017 so should get the call any day now.

Not sure whether this is good or bad for me lol. Filed my form 4 june 7th.

Back
Top Bottom