• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just got off the phone with ATF.
My ARC22al was approved April 1st.

Where the :censored: is my stamp??
She said they have 30 days and im like we are pretty much at 30 days....:doh:
Mine was approved March 30, Still waiting on my dealer to call. I'm going down there today, they suck at paper work and I'm sure they have it

I bought two suppressors, seven days apart, from two different dealers. Both sets of paperwork were also received by BATFE seven days after purchase.The first one was approved on April 13th, but of course, the stamp still hasn't gotten to the dealer. I just called about the second one, hoping that it now would be approved, since it has been 13 days since the first one was approved. Nope. Like others have said, definitely no pattern when it comes to the government.:rolleyes:

I received an email today that the Form 1 I filed on 7-07-16 is APPROVED. E-filed / trust. Guess I will have to log on tonight and print that out.

Now I can have the QC-10 Glock mag lower engraved and build out the upper I have been putting off finishing.

I received an email today that the Form 1 I filed on 7-07-16 is APPROVED. E-filed / trust. Guess I will have to log on tonight and print that out.

Now I can have the QC-10 Glock mag lower engraved and build out the upper I have been putting off finishing.
Dang! They are only on July 7th???? I guess I will be waiting a lot longer than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom