• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

Don't hold your breath. I'm not gonna file again until the end of the year probably. Try to let it space out a little. Probably do 2 Form 1's, and 1 SBS maybe...?

I hear ya.
I'm still waiting on my ARC30 to get out of jail. ATF took hold of my funds Aug 28th of last year. I've had to learn to be patient. Hopefully the can, when it arrives, will keep me occupied while I wait.

APPROVED FINALLY!!!

I've been waiting on my stamp. I've been keeping an eye on my inbox. Nothing. I tried to log into eforms today and yesterday and wasn't able to. I just logged in and it was approved last Friday, 6/2/17. I went into my email and found my approval in my junk folder WTF??!

Efile Form 1 SBR
Filed 7/9/16
Trust
Approve 6/2/17

No more NFA items in jail!! Wahoo!

APPROVED FINALLY!!!

I've been waiting on my stamp. I've been keeping an eye on my inbox. Nothing. I tried to log into eforms today and yesterday and wasn't able to. I just logged in and it was approved last Friday, 6/2/17. I went into my email and found my approval in my junk folder WTF??!

Efile Form 1 SBR
Filed 7/9/16
Trust
Approve 6/2/17

No more NFA items in jail!! Wahoo!
Sweet! So we got approved same day. I have no more in jail as well now, but thinking about another sbr maybe.

Pics or it never happened!!

IMG_2272.JPG

Back
Top Bottom