• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

I made yet another call to them just now.

THE NEWS WAS GREAT. My form 4 was approved on 9/4/2017, 363 days to approve!!!

Here are the details:
Form 4
Trust
Check cashed 8/25/2016
Pending 9/6/2016
Approved 9/4/2017
Now I am waiting on the USPS. :censored:

I got the call last night, the wait is over. Headed to pick up my Dead Air Mask this afternoon.

Good luck to those who are still waiting. I hope you get good news soon.

You will like it. Great little can really quiet !
I picked it up on the way to camp. It was already dark when I got here but, YES, I had to run it. Put 10 through it with my 22/45 and 10 with my Browning T-Bolt. The 22/45 was nice but the T-bolt was crazy quite. It was a long wait but I am happy with what I got.

Just as an FYI, the 22/45 was not as quiet as the T-bolt but I believe it was due to the slide noise. One concern I had on the T-bolt was that the Mask would affect the point of impact. Well when the sun came up this morning I put that worry to rest. At 50 yards I put 5 rounds in the bottom of a Coke can and could cover 4 with a nickle.

As a note, I was shooting Winchester subs so if my family asks what to get Popsee for Christmas tell them lots and lots of subs.

Just got off of the phone with them on my two form 4's from January. I was hoping, by some miracle, that it would be coming along since some individuals have been getting returned lately. Received 1/18/17, still pending. She said that they are processing July/August trust form 4's now and that they are taking a lot longer due to all the background checks required. I'm guessing that my hope of getting it by Christmas might not be happening after all.

Individual
Dobbs ARC30​
Submitted 8/23/2016
Funds collected 8/29/2016
Approved 8/9/2017
Picked up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_4764.JPG

Just got off of the phone with them on my two form 4's from January. I was hoping, by some miracle, that it would be coming along since some individuals have been getting returned lately. Received 1/18/17, still pending. She said that they are processing July/August trust form 4's now and that they are taking a lot longer due to all the background checks required. I'm guessing that my hope of getting it by Christmas might not be happening after all.
Trying to figuire out why a Trust background check would take longer than an individual background check ? If I'm just stupid and fail to see the reason please feel free to slam me as I would deserve it !

Back
Top Bottom