• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Last 3 stamps broke 12 months for me. All recently approved this past month but dang 6 months is good

Honestly I’m probably about to pop on another form 1 for the Evo and drop some money on a multi-cal can, maybe the Chimera

I know . I’m on day 365 on a Mac 10 . They hate me. I did submit a m11 9 around October tho. Would be hilarious to get that first

Didn't mean to rub it in. I love my m11/9, and got it from an awesome guy on here. I chose individual because I figured it'd be faster, and that I'd transfer it over to a trust when I get married and already had it in my safe for the wait. Supoosedly there's a monthly subgun match in Chattanooga if you're ever interested. I've already sent off the form 20 to cross into Tennessee.

Didn't mean to rub it in. I love my m11/9, and got it from an awesome guy on here. I chose individual because I figured it'd be faster, and that I'd transfer it over to a trust when I get married and already had it in my safe for the wait. Supoosedly there's a monthly subgun match in Chattanooga if you're ever interested. I've already sent off the form 20 to cross into Tennessee.
Heck no you enjoy that ! I’m use to it . I have two machine guns already.

I don’t shoot matches as I don’t care for shooting around large groups of people. I’m sure it will be along any day now .

Ruger silent sr isb
Purchased 3/23/18
Docusign 3/29/18
Check cashed 5/3/18
Jeez a month to cash. I always had it cashed inside 2 weeks after submitting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ruger silent sr isb
Purchased 3/23/18
Docusign 3/29/18
Check cashed 5/3/18
Jeez a month to cash. I always had it cashed inside 2 weeks after submitting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Docusigned =/= mailed to the ATF. SS didn’t mail mine until almost a month after the docusign step was completed. It took 11 days for the BATF to cash my check.

Back
Top Bottom