• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

"In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at: (304) 616-4500.
When you call, they will ask for your name (or the name of your trust or corporation), the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor."

I got this from Silencer Shops website and it was really quick to do.

Perfect! Thank you so much! I called and they said my FBI background check is still pending. I’m guessing with this being my first they’re going to take the full 12+ months.

Quick question about the order of things. When they say pending, vs as posted above pending FBI background check what exactly does that mean? Do you go check cashed, pending x date, pending FBI background, then pending again? Whats the work flow look like?

Perfect! Thank you so much! I called and they said my FBI background check is still pending. I’m guessing with this being my first they’re going to take the full 12+ months.

first or last... it don't matter!

Have a couple already, have one that is pending 08/24/17 still, but my pending 01/18/18 was approved 07/24/18!

Quick question about the order of things. When they say pending, vs as posted above pending FBI background check what exactly does that mean? Do you go check cashed, pending x date, pending FBI background, then pending again? Whats the work flow look like?
Curious as well

I called the NFA branch today:

I have:
12/8/17 pending- awaiting FBI BG
12/11/17 pending- awaiting FBI BG
12/13/17 pending- awaiting FBI BG

All Form 4, Trust, 1 responsible person, done on SS Kiosk with single shot trusts.

Back
Top Bottom