• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Got the call today that one of my stamps came back. Funny thing is I ordered my sparrow after the hybrid by about 2 weeks and I got the sparrow stamp back first. No rhyme or reason when it comes to getting these stamps back.

Kiosk: 1/25
Check cashed: 2/17
Received at GA Gun store: 10/31

My hybrid is

Kiosk: 1/4
Check cashed: 2/4
No stamp yet (hopefully soon)

Still waiting on approval for a Silencer Shop form 1 with a 2/3 check cash date. I'm REALLY tired of that goofy ass fake suppressor on my Arsenal krink. At the rate this one has been going I'll get the Form 1 from July back first.

I want to get another .22 can and maybe SBR an MKE MP5, but this whole process is a turn off.

Still waiting on approval for a Silencer Shop form 1 with a 2/3 check cash date. I'm REALLY tired of that goofy ass fake suppressor on my Arsenal krink. At the rate this one has been going I'll get the Form 1 from July back first.

I want to get another .22 can and maybe SBR an MKE MP5, but this whole process is a turn off.
As much as our gubmint inefficiencies and processes are turn offs, I know of other countries where the processes are even WORSE and you're lucky if someone ever makes it to your paperwork. Take this government office in India as an example and the stacks of forms just sitting there growing mold...
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 09.41.32.png

Made so intentionally so people will not buy suppressors ! Just my 2 cents worth ! But I’ve been wrong before .

Got the call today that one of my stamps came back. Funny thing is I ordered my sparrow after the hybrid by about 2 weeks and I got the sparrow stamp back first. No rhyme or reason when it comes to getting these stamps back.

Kiosk: 1/25
Check cashed: 2/17
Received at GA Gun store: 10/31

My hybrid is

Kiosk: 1/4
Check cashed: 2/4
Received: 11/3

Got my hybrid today. Woohoo

I called Jessica again today, we talked for almost 30min about the whole thing. She is going to call me back with an update “soon”
You should also contact your local representatives office and file a congressional inquiry against the ATF and FBI. I've got a From4 still waiting on approval from mid-December 2017. My FBI background has been pending for just over 6 months. I called and spoke with Barry Lourdermilks office and they filed a congressional inquiry on my behalf, and within a few weeks I had a response regarding the hold up. It's a bull**** response from the FBI, but at least I get to be a thorn in their side for a change. The best part, Loudermilk's office keeps reaching out on my behalf while it's in process.

This was the horse **** response I received from Legislative affairs division of the ATF, "Please note that processing times for ATF Forms 4 is approximately 9 months due to more than 184,243 pending NFA applications. In fiscal year 2007, ATF processed nearly 66,736 NFA applications. In 2016, ATF received processed more than 379,410 applications, a 469 % increase in NFA applications."

Back
Top Bottom