ODT NFA tracker thread

Do what!?!? Was this part of the silencershop snafu?

Only reason I ask is that my purchase and cashed dates are very similar. Well and because that’s amazing.

Nope... had an ARC22 pending for 14 months, 2 supervisor referrals, to find out "we lost your paperwork! :sorry: we'll go ahead and approve the other 2 you have pending too!"

Nope... had an ARC22 pending for 14 months, 2 supervisor referrals, to find out "we lost your paperwork! :sorry: we'll go ahead and approve the other 2 you have pending too!"

It was real decent of them to do that ! We all beetch and kick them , but it’s nice they did something to make up for it !

I have four form 4 Individual, purchased in late May through early June and just hoping I get at least 1 back before Christmas.
Come on Santa!

10-4 and thanks for the response. You had my hopes up!! I am glad they got you handled. Seems like you paid your time in advance.

Back
Top Bottom