• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

This thread is making it really hard for me to make my first suppressor purchase :frown:
After you have shot some different cans and then gone hunting with one, you will be a convert. The wait time just sucks and there really isn't anything we can do about it. You most likely will spend more in ammo because you will shot more without the boom. Ringing steel is really a lot of fun if you can shoot outdoors.

I still say it’s intentional to discourage people from buying. Can’t really ban them so they just make it as difficult as they can . Ever wonder just how much of the funds collected actually pay for examiners ? So you pay $200 and the examiner makes $30 an hour , think it takes more than an hour ?

Funny day. My congressman sent me a message today saying that after speaking with the ATF they would need a couple of more forms filled out for them to continue the inquiry. Just got a call from my dealer that the stamp came in. What a coincidence. 13 months since they cashed my check. And of course I’m working and freezing my butt off in Green Bay WI so I can’t get it until Tuesday. Oh well. Waiting a few more days won’t hurt me.

Back
Top Bottom