• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Filed for a Trust with my dad April 20 2018 for 2 YHM suppressors. Got the call at today Feb 21 2019. 10 months for all paperwork to clear. Had to take off work today early to go play. Wish I’d had done this a long time ago.
Cool. 1st stamp I've heard of making it home since the shutdown.
I think my form 4 individual was filed 5/20/18 or abouts
Im trying not to keep up with it

Cool. 1st stamp I've heard of making it home since the shutdown.
I think my form 4 individual was filed 5/20/18 or abouts
Im trying not to keep up with it

I was a little confused in reading it. But it looks like background etc wasn't performed until Dec 17 2018. The signature for the Stamp wasn't signed off on until Feb 7 2019 and my dealer got it yesterday. So i was wondering myself how long it was delayed because of the shutdown, but I dont care anymore! lol. Good luck tracking, I finally gave up and decided that when it got here I would see it.

On 12SEP18: I just called the first time on my Feb submission as well. "Pending background check" is what she said.
Forms were sent Jan.16, 2018
Check was cashed Feb.17, 2018 (A Saturday)
ATF said submitted Feb.21, and pending BG check.

This is a Form 4/Trust

This saddens me. :( as I see on NFA tracker that there are approval coming back now for people who had checks cashed in late Feb/early March.

On 09FEB19: Above was September of last year. Today is day 389. Dealer checked with ATF yesterday and they're still hung up on FBI background check. I wish there was a way to contact the FBI about this.

Form 4/Trust
Mailed: 16JAN18
Check cashed: 17FEB18
Approved: 14FEB19
Stamp Received: 25FEB19
Examiner: Carrie Fishel
405 days from door-to-door
362 days from check to approval

Form 4/Trust
Mailed: 16JAN18
Check cashed: 17FEB18
Approved: 14FEB19
Stamp Received: 25FEB19
Examiner: Carrie Fishel
405 days from door-to-door
362 days from check to approval
There should be a tax credit or something if it passes 365 days. That sucks but glad you got it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The long waits are what have kept me from getting another stamp. My first 2 took just over 9 months and the next group were about 100 days. A year plus wait is not worth the effort to me right now. Now if you just had to do a 4473 and show GWL, I would probable be either broke or have a really upset wife.

Back
Top Bottom