• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Called Tuesday, pending, very nice woman. Call 5 minutes ago and spoke with the most pissed off sounding woman to walk the earth, lol, APPROVED!!

I am genuinely asking a question, I don't know.

You called two days ago, then called back today ? Was there a reason, something said on Tuesday's call to call back so quick ?

I am not being smart with you and please take no tone in text, I am for real asking please.

I am genuinely asking a question, I don't know.

You called two days ago, then called back today ? Was there a reason, something said on Tuesday's call to call back so quick ?

I am not being smart with you and please take no tone in text, I am for real asking please.

By studying the tracker, you can see the average wait time falling, and I approximated where my wait time would be on the tracker's wait time trajectory. Early Junes dates were coming back at 285 days, middle Junes 280 days, end of June 275 days, middle of July exactly 270 days.

I called Tuesday since the wait times were so close and I knew it would be any day. I was going to wait until tomorrow to call back, then saw an approval for July 12 on the tracker, and got impatient, lol.

By studying the tracker, you can see the average wait time falling, and I approximated where my wait time would be on the tracker's wait time trajectory. Early Junes dates were coming back at 285 days, middle Junes 280 days, end of June 275 days, middle of July exactly 270 days.

I called Tuesday since the wait times were so close and I knew it would be any day. I was going to wait until tomorrow to call back, then saw an approval for July 12 on the tracker, and got impatient, lol.

Ah, ok, ok.

No, I'm doing the same thing, basing it off other stamps at the same time.

I'm right behind you. Part of the reason I was wondering, I have a personal interest in it :)

Thank you sir.

The wait officially starts:

Rugged Oculus .22
Purchased: 03/25/2019
Form 3 Submitted/Approved: 04/02/2019 | 04/03/2019
Form 4 Docusigned: 04/02/2019
Form 4 Mailed: 04/05/2019
Check Cashed: 04/13/2019
Approved:
In Hand:

Dead Air Sandman S
Purchased: 03/28/2019