ODT NFA tracker thread

I’ve found that only one thing takes your mind off the suppressor you’re waiting for.......buying another one.
I'm actually beginning to think that the atf is waiting on me to purchase something new and send in some fresh paperwork before they're gonna release my other 2 cans that have been sitting for 11+ months

I need a 45 can I guess

My ak sbr has been waiting over 7 months now. Did you e-file?

Yes, Only because I saw times dropping and some guys had approval in 2 weeks.

It's worth a call to see if it can be brought to the top of the stack. A guy on AR15.com said he used the "Ask the Experts" message system on the efile site and had approval a day or so later.

I can imagine that they stack up and the reviewer just goes through so many a day that they very slowly whittle down into the older filings.

some guy was over 400 days in. That's nuts to wait that long. At some point, a guy has to call someone and make some noise.

I'd just be happy if SiCo would ****ing ship my free Octane 45k (B1G1 promo) I've waited nearly a year for...at this point they ought to pay the damn stamp...

Or if my Omega 300 stamp would come back... that'd be nice!

Yes, Only because I saw times dropping and some guys had approval in 2 weeks.

It's worth a call to see if it can be brought to the top of the stack. A guy on AR15.com said he used the "Ask the Experts" message system on the efile site and had approval a day or so later.

I can imagine that they stack up and the reviewer just goes through so many a day that they very slowly whittle down into the older filings.

some guy was over 400 days in. That's nuts to wait that long. At some point, a guy has to call someone and make some noise.

Just called and they were no help. Pending since Oct 24th. Just 227 days. They said average wait time is 6 months, sadly not for me, or it would have been here in April. If i ever do another one it will be e-file.

I'd just be happy if SiCo would ****ing ship my free Octane 45k (B1G1 promo) I've waited nearly a year for...at this point they ought to pay the damn stamp...

Or if my Omega 300 stamp would come back... that'd be nice!
Ha that's funny. I got an email saying they are running the promotion again right now!!!! They haven't even shipped out last year's free cans and they are running a free can promo again.

Back
Top Bottom