• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I have two pending efile F4s currently from 03-27-24 and 04-02-2024. Looks like I didn’t get lucky for a week or less approval…… fingers crossed it’s less than six months again.

Yeah I'm one of the forgotten as well. One F4 Trust (1RP) submitted 11/4/23 (Day 156) and one F4 Individual submitted 3/16/24 (Day 24).

They really need to get on a first come first serve basis. Not this jumbled mess.

Yeah I'm one of the forgotten as well. One F4 Trust (1RP) submitted 11/4/23 (Day 156) and one F4 Individual submitted 3/16/24 (Day 24).

They really need to get on a first come first serve basis. Not this jumbled mess.
Both of mine are filed individually too and had to wait three weeks just for the form 3s to clear. The inconsistency in applications is wild.

If you're asking me, yes, first can, Oculus 22. Have many hosts for it and just dipping my toe in the water before going deeper

jstegman1 jstegman1
You'll love it. I have one myself. I have a mask and an oculus.
Sound wise, I can BARELY tell a difference and the mask is the winner.
Cleaning, hands down the mask. The oculus is a bitch to get baffles apart.
I like that the oculus only dis-assembles from the front endcap, the mask body loosens from the rear end cap when taking it on and off a host, I'm not a fan of that and have considered red lock tighting it together, so for ease of use the oculus wins.

Go ahead and buy these 2 items, you'll thank me the first time you clean your oculus!

jstegman1 jstegman1
You'll love it. I have one myself. I have a mask and an oculus.
Sound wise, I can BARELY tell a difference and the mask is the winner.
Cleaning, hands down the mask. The oculus is a bitch to get baffles apart.
I like that the oculus only dis-assembles from the front endcap, the mask body loosens from the rear end cap when taking it on and off a host, I'm not a fan of that and have considered red lock tighting it together, so for ease of use the oculus wins.

Go ahead and buy these 2 items, you'll thank me the first time you clean your oculus!
Well damn, I was torn between the mask and the Oculus

I have a Oculus and it goes on every range trip. The baffles can be a bit difficult to get apart but a wooden dowel fixes that easy. The modularity is nice too for different 22s. I’ve enjoyed the Oculus enough that I have an Obsidian 45 and SurgeX pending right now.

I have a Oculus and it goes on every range trip. The baffles can be a bit difficult to get apart but a wooden dowel fixes that easy. The modularity is nice too for different 22s. I’ve enjoyed the Oculus enough that I have an Obsidian 45 and SurgeX pending right now.
Hmm, sounds like a wooden dowel is a winner!

It's a great can and there's always next time! The oculus won't be your last. I never thought id want a silencer until i bought one last August.

I bought the mask first, then bought a AAC Ti-rant 45(Still in jail) and then the oculus.

I really want an OCL Titanium, supposedly its the best rimfire suppressor out right now.

It's a great can and there's always next time! The oculus won't be your last. I never thought id want a silencer until i bought one last August.

I bought the mask first, then bought a AAC Ti-rant 45(Still in jail) and then the oculus.

I really want an OCL Titanium, supposedly its the best rimfire suppressor out right now.
Reviews has them neck and neck, but everyone seemed to like the modularity on the Oculus. I hadn't read many issues with the baffles

Back
Top Bottom