• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Eform 4 - SilencerShop.com single shot trust.
Filed 02/14/2024
Approved 04/15/2024

Thanks to my boy Construct More Pylons Construct More Pylons
It’s a shame he’s bailing…. Wish I would have ordered more, awesome dude to do business with.

The one I ordered from him took 21 days. Ef4 individual

Did a Form 4 Trust through Silencer Shop on 03/23/24 for a Dead Air Mask. Seems to be stuck in limbo. Waiting on a reply back to see if my order went on back order or if something else happened.

Not to be a dick, but what was so great about using Pylons? Genuinely interested bc the SS kiosk and gun store I used made it super easy and efficient

Not to be a dick, but what was so great about using Pylons? Genuinely interested bc the SS kiosk and gun store I used made it super easy and efficient.

Not at all a dick, I understand.
He was an SOT that was closing down shop in Feb, 2024.
Put up the balloon here on ODT.

If an SOT is surrendering their license, historically the BATFE moves to expedite any outstanding NFA items the SOT has pending.

Not certain that it had any significant effect, as form 4’s are going thru VERY quickly, at least for those filing as an individual recently.
I filed on trust and got it in 2 months.

So maybe it’s the new norm, maybe it’s bc the BATFE was notified the SOT was closing and they expedited his items?

All I know is I got a new can in my hands after 2 months, so I’m happy, and I’m willing to give him some credit. Lol

Back
Top Bottom