• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Not at all a dick, I understand.
He was an SOT that was closing down shop in Feb, 2024.
Put up the balloon here on ODT.

If an SOT is surrendering their license, historically the BATFE moves to expedite any outstanding NFA items the SOT has pending.

Not certain that it had any significant effect, as form 4’s are going thru VERY quickly, at least for those filing as an individual recently.
I filed on trust and got it in 2 months.

So maybe it’s the new norm, maybe it’s bc the BATFE was notified the SOT was closing and they expedited his items?

All I know is I got a new can in my hands after 2 months, so I’m happy, and I’m willing to give him some credit. Lol
All this plus he is a super cool dude.

Not to be a dick, but what was so great about using Pylons? Genuinely interested bc the SS kiosk and gun store I used made it super easy and efficient
Nothing. That dude is a dick IMO. I wouldnt have used him. There are much less sketchy SOTs than that guy,

For the other benefit of working with someone like Construct More Pylons Construct More Pylons is that sometimes, they can get their hands on harder-to-find cans when you want them.

The way demand is at the moment, I've seen situations where smaller operations have been able to supply product when SilencerShop and its dealer network (who often really just rely on Silencershop's marketing) can't.

The question is…. Is the juice worth the squeeze?
If say, someone wanted to take up the “sketchiest SOT in GA” mantle?
Lol
I mean, there is no better chance to have a basement sausage fest! Lots of men, a tight warm space, one couch. We just need some 80s disco music.

Submitted eform on Thursday, approved today!
Woohoo
Screenshot_20240416_071437_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Back
Top Bottom