• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT's worst nightmare is coming true

FatAlbert is reproducing, I've made a little human and intend to teach her everything I know, which as y'all know that's a huge task. Rhea should be here around the end of April.
View attachment 5069791
Beautiful name! Congrats my brotha! ✊ The best two days of my life were the two days I brought both my sons into this world. Be prepared they are handful when they are young. Make sure to childproof everything....... sockets, cupboard doors, toilet seat locks, you name it there has got to be a security feature on it somehow, someway.

Now with that being said get all the sleep you can get now because now it's a completely different ballgame from here on out. It's tough but nothing to bad. God never gives you than you can handle. Just be patient, understanding and most of all tell that kid you love her every freaking day for the rest of your life and never forget that one most of all. It is truly a gift from God!

FatAlbert is reproducing, I've made a little human and intend to teach her everything I know, which as y'all know that's a huge task. Rhea should be here around the end of April.
View attachment 5069791
Congratulations sir. Great news!

You are going to get endless, unwanted, and at times really bad advice on how to raise children. Just remember: people far, far stupider (like my brother-in-law) and with much less sense and means than you have raised perfectly wonderful and productive members of society. They figured it out. So will you.

Probably.

Appreciate man! But I think we'll be good in that department, we ain't rich by no means but we do alright plus we both have big supporting families. Already got a pile of diapers in my living room given to me by family members that had leftovers in storage.
You need more, you just don‘t know it yet. Don’t turn down diapers, wipes, or Target gift cards.

Back
Top Bottom