• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Anybody know the difference between .9999 and 999.9 purity? I've never noticed it before tonight while window shopping. Are they the same or not? I know the diff in .999 and .9999. Do different countries just label it diff? Description says .9999 but bar says 999.9.

Anybody know the difference between .9999 and 999.9 purity? I've never noticed it before tonight while window shopping. Are they the same or not? I know the diff in .999 and .9999. Do different countries just label it diff? Description says .9999 but bar says 999.9.

I'm guessing they are the same?

See this ad. Text says ".9999" and the bar is stamped 999.9.

All I know is most of the silver I buy from this country is .999 fine silver. The Maple Leaves and other Canadian silver rounds I have show .9999 fine silver. Not sure what the extra 9 means but I do know it's that much more pure silver.

Saw a YouTube video recently about the FBI raiding a private safe deposit box business in So Cal. They seized damn near everything and didn't give any reason. So the burden of proof was suddenly on everyone who had rented one of the boxes. They're probably still holding some of the loot they STOLE from there.
i was following that as well the judge that signed off on the warrant got pissed at the FBI for going beyond the scope of the warrant and ordered FBI to return property and the FBI ignored the judge .
people had to go to court and file lawsuits to get there property back,cash,precious metals,diamonds,deeds ,wills,art,family heirlooms.

i was following that as well the judge that signed off on the warrant got pissed at the FBI for going beyond the scope of the warrant and ordered FBI to return property and the FBI ignored the judge .
people had to go to court and file lawsuits to get there property back,cash,precious metals,diamonds,deeds ,wills,art,family heirlooms.
AND...zero accountability as usual.

Ive researched this pretty extensively, IMO it comes down to marking.

It's been a while since I've run across this thread, and there are a lot of contributors to it I respect.

Question: I've been told in the distant past that these Englehard 10oz. silver bars (Series 11 from what I understand) have some kind of collectible value to them above the base metal. What is your opinion on this?

Just looking for an expectations reality check.

Thanks in advance.

Z

20230110_21232x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom