Oh boy, got a couple new Yaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrr888

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
240   0
Reaction score
It's on now!!! Gonna try Olde Rope Mill first! 12 footers for me and the boy, any good spots near me in Woodstock? This is my first Kayak, always been a Jonboat kinda guy, looking forward to new adventures with the kids and might even get the wife out on one!

image.jpg

sweet man those are nice! don't know any places local to you but if you drive a 1.5 hrs south I can show you some great places on the flint. It don't get much better then kayak fishing for shoal bass.

Are those the ones Wally World sell for $400 or $450???
Please post a review once you get some time in one as I've been eyeballing them! Would like to know how they perform and hold up.

Are those the ones Wally World sell for $400 or $450???
Please post a review once you get some time in one as I've been eyeballing them! Would like to know how they perform and hold up.

Yup, I read as many reviews as I could and at least I didn't give ****'s my money...those guys are dicks...

- - - Updated - - -

sweet man those are nice! don't know any places local to you but if you drive a 1.5 hrs south I can show you some great places on the flint. It don't get much better then kayak fishing for shoal bass.

I'm gonna hit you up on that sometime, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom