• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh, does that matter?

When I worked at Kmart in the 90's, I had a lady try to return a Savage bolt action 243. I told her that we did not accept guns back and any defect or warranty work had to go through the manufacturer. I asked her what was wrong and she said that the first time she fired it, a piece fell out of it. She proceeded to place a piece of spent brass on the counter as the piece that fell out. I wasn't sure if she was joking or serious. She was dead serious.

When I worked at Kmart in the 90's, I had a lady try to return a Savage bolt action 243. I told her that we did not accept guns back and any defect or warranty work had to go through the manufacturer. I asked her what was wrong and she said that the first time she fired it, a piece fell out of it. She proceeded to place a piece of spent brass on the counter as the piece that fell out. I wasn't sure if she was joking or serious. She was dead serious.
I literally "LOL'D" at that.

simply amazing that people can be that stupid and function in everyday life,but hell see it on here everyday too.

Back
Top Bottom