• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh, does that matter?

Maybe he knows a lot more than anybody thinks and he was just tired of some random stranger getting in his business.

Yep, stranger walks up to me while Iā€™m purchasing a gun and starts asking me questions, who knows what answers Iā€™ll give.

ā€œI got me this here 30mm Ruger for hunting jackalope. I had a Smurf and Weston before, but the bullets were too slow to catch ā€˜em. This 30mm will blow them all to hell, BOOM, SPLAT! Do you know about the pink moist?ā€

Or something like that.

I know itā€™s immature, but every time someone asks me what I haul with my truck, the immediate answer is always, ā€œYour mom.ā€ Sometimes is more offensive and inappropriate than others but I just canā€™t hold it back. Set it up and I canā€™t help but knock it down.

Yep, stranger walks up to me while Iā€™m purchasing a gun and starts asking me questions, who knows what answers Iā€™ll give.

ā€œI got me this here 30mm Ruger for hunting jackalope. I had a Smurf and Weston before, but the bullets were too slow to catch ā€˜em. This 30mm will blow them all to hell, BOOM, SPLAT! Do you know about the pink moist?ā€

Or something like that.

I know itā€™s immature, but every time someone asks me what I haul with my truck, the immediate answer is always, ā€œYour mom.ā€ Sometimes is more offensive and inappropriate than others but I just canā€™t hold it back. Set it up and I canā€™t help but knock it down.
Remember the 9mm is the lung blaster.......

I worked at a gun store in college and one time I was helping an older woman get set up with her first handgun for self defense. She got a Smith & Wesson 642 and after I showed her how it worked I was explaining the difference between FMJ and hollow point ammunition. She said "well I'll just keep it loaded with regular bullets. I don't want to hurt anybody."

I would have excused myself after the first look of incompetence and restated the question this way, "What size BB are you going to use for that gun?".

Back
Top Bottom