• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oh, no, I think I just fell in love.....

...or a USED Browning Citori--I've seen Skeet & Sporting Citori's as CHEAP as $800 in the last year, and they will "Hold Up" to a LOT of shooting...and as one who has spent HIS SHARE--and MORE--of $$$ on O/U Shotguns, let me say "Good Luck!"...LOL!....mikey357

Thanks Mikey,

Antything else to consider?

I was fortunate to find a mint condition 682 gold e for $2500. Take a look at the Beretta Silver Pigeon I. The action and dimensions are the same (minus the palm swell). I believe Chuck's in Atlanta has a new one for apps. $1900. Good luck!

I was fortunate to find a mint condition 682 gold e for $2500. Take a look at the Beretta Silver Pigeon I. The action and dimensions are the same (minus the palm swell). I believe Chuck's in Atlanta has a new one for approximately $1900. Good luck!

Thanks dealga, I think I am focused on the 686 Silver Pidgeon, I've seen them for 1800-2000. Now I just need to figure out which pants I left that $2k in....

I was fortunate to find a mint condition 682 gold e for $2500. Take a look at the Beretta Silver Pigeon I. The action and dimensions are the same (minus the palm swell). I believe Chuck's in Atlanta has a new one for approximately $1900. Good luck!

any chance you want to get rid of it?

Back
Top Bottom