• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh the outrage! WHY!

Your bull**** argument aside, you're okay with this?: These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.

It's not a bull**** argument. It is the Constitution of the United States of America. I have no say regarding the laws legally passed in a state I don't live in. I think the laws are bull****, and as such I don't live in a state with such laws.

Oh, wait, he was just 'pandering to his consituency'. Well, that makes him a snake who flip flops and doesn't believe in what he says, doesn't it?
We would be better off with Romney and Ryan than with Obama and biden. Don't you think?

When your actions harm the future of the Second Amendment, you need to question your motivation for open carry. In her case, I'm guessing it's purely for attention because she doesn't have much else that will garner that for her.

Ironic coming from someone who votes for liberals. EVERY action you take in the polling place harms the future of the Second Amendment AND the constitution(not to mention the nation) in general.

Not when it violates rights it's not. What kind of man says such things and then flip-flops at a later time when it's convenient? Oh, that's right: a POS spineless career politician does.

That's the thing. Until the 2nd amendment is incorporated states can pass laws that restrict your right to bear arms all they want.

That's the thing. Until the 2nd amendment is incorporated states can pass laws that restrict your right to bear arms all they want.

Really? McDonald vs. Chicago? Regardless, I don't care how any schmuck in a robe rules on incorporation; it certainly won't affect my opinion on the matter and on his character, which is what I'm trying to get across.

Really? McDonald vs. Chicago? Regardless, I don't care how any schmuck in a robe rules on incorporation; it certainly won't affect my opinion on the matter and on his character, which is what I'm trying to get across.

So what you are saying is you don't care what the Constitution says, you want laws to reflect your beliefs. Am I reading that correctly? His character aside, passing the assault weapons ban was what his constituents wanted and well within his power as governor. You can't really fault him for that.

Back
Top Bottom