• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh the outrage! WHY!

Do whatever you please within the letter of the law, but do be aware that many people use open carry not as a defensive practice but one that is meant to be inflammatory or at the very least, attention seeking. Don't bust people's balls for not wanting negative attention brought to a right that we hold dearly, and work to protect daily. It's nothing personal, it just gets under people's skin when second amendment supporters put the rights of citizens in their rear view mirror when open carrying.

Had any convert's yet?

7pt :usa2: Rockin on! :drum:
Just so you know Cav scouts wife. This guy voted for obama. For a little perspective.

I am all for you using your second amendment rights. Carry on.

Just so you know Cav scouts wife. This guy voted for obama. For a little perspective.

I am all for you using your second amendment rights. Carry on.

And you voted for the Anti-Gun rights candidate. ;) Bless your heart.

And you voted for the Anti-Gun rights candidate. ;) Bless your heart.

You both did. He just voted for the better of the two. Just because Romney's signature is on some anti gun legislation doesn't change the fact that the guy you voted for is rabidly anti gun. The only reason he hasn't put his signature on a gun ban is the republicans you didn't vote for stopped him.

You both did. He just voted for the better of the two. Just because Romney's signature is on some anti gun legislation doesn't change the fact that the guy you voted for is rabidly anti gun. The only reason he hasn't put his signature on a gun ban is the republicans you didn't vote for stopped him.

Actually I didn't choose either one. ;)

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom