• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oil Change plus extra special Today only

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
On all cars(no trucks cars only for this one) oil change up to five quarts standard oil check tire pressure and top off all fluids two wiper blades a air filter and tire rotation for $69.95+tax

For the first 3 people that respond to me only No trucks for this one guys

The shop is in Cumming on Hwy.20 in Forsyth. Pm me and i will give the address you must be able to make it in before 3pm today It has been a slow month so Iam trying to drum up a little business.

Would it help if i added the the two of us that run and own this shop are as red blooded Christian American conservatives as they come and we really dislike Obama? <its 100% true too.

My cost on an oil change with no labor included is 20 dollars for oil and filter we use Havoline oil my cost on wipers are 7.50 a blade so 15 dollars my cost on a air filter is 12 dollars rotation is just labor so my cost on all of this minus labor is $47.00 so i get to profit 20 bucks on this deal. Keep in mind that a rotation will cost ten bucks anywhere you go just about so there is not a lot of profit going on.

All three are taken. Thanks to those of you that supported us today. It has been a bad month so every penny counts.

I can take two more as long as you can get here before 3

Last edited:
2010 ford ****us

a standard oil change is $31.95+tax that gets you fluids checked and topped off and tire pressure checked and a rotate and balance is $10.00 dollars a tire to rotate and balance so $40.00 no tax its all labor total is $73.09 out the door trader.

Got to love all the wise guys on here its ruthless out here. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom