• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oil Change plus extra special Today only

On all cars(no trucks cars only for this one) oil change up to five quarts standard oil check tire pressure and top off all fluids two wiper blades a air filter and tire rotation for $69.95+tax

For the first 3 people that respond to me only No trucks for this one guys

The shop is in Cumming on Hwy.20 in Forsyth. Pm me and i will give the address you must be able to make it in before 3pm today It has been a slow month so Iam trying to drum up a little business.

Would it help if i added the the two of us that run and own this shop are as red blooded Christian American conservatives as they come and we really dislike Obama? <its 100% true too.

When I hear this I just bend over and pray your going to use lube

No I did... just seems a little steep for a "special". I worked at a shop that did the same thing blades and air filter for half that price.

My cost on an oil change with no labor included is 20 dollars for oil and filter we use Havoline oil my cost on wipers are 7.50 a blade so 15 dollars my cost on a air filter is 12 dollars rotation is just labor so my cost on all of this minus labor is $47.00 so i get to profit 20 bucks on this deal. Keep in mind that a rotation will cost ten bucks anywhere you go just about so there is not a lot of profit going on.

What year was that?? That in parts alone would cost me 45 dollars

Orielly has oil and filter on SALE for $21.99. !!!! His price is good with wipers$12.99 each air filter from $19.99 to $35. Not including labor, but too many folks expect LOF to $19.99 !!

My cost on an oil change with no labor included is 20 dollars for oil and filter we use Havoline oil my cost on wipers are 7.50 a blade so 15 dollars my cost on a air filter is 12 dollars rotation is just labor so my cost on all of this minus labor is $47.00 so i get to profit 20 bucks on this deal. Keep in mind that a rotation will cost ten bucks anywhere you go just about so there is not a lot of profit going on.

What you won't work for free!!!!!! I'll bring all my wrong parts and expect you to do it for a six pack. How dare you want to feed your family!!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have bashed you like that, although, you are the one who states "its not a lowball offer, its a reality check." The auto mechanic business is highly competitive. I'm just saying that the price is high to me.... just my opinion. Other than that, good luck with your special and I hope the turnout is high for you.

Back
Top Bottom