• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok calling all Uzi experts

I have one similar to this.....

They are great. Took me a couple years to find a good deal on my IMI model B. She's an SBR now but i still have the original carbine barrel

image.jpeg

I am not an expert but I have a Group full auto Uzi. Had 2 at 1 point in my life for a few years . I have also worked on Vectors and IMI guns as well as a little on Norinco guns. The problem with the Nodak is who built it . Just like Nodak AK's you are at the mercy of whomever did the building . Green mountain was at just over $100 at one point for Uzi barrels . Robert RTG was selling whole build kits reasonably . Like AK parts they went away as parts started to dry up although there were never a lot of semi Uzi parts on the market . Sarco still has a bunch of Uzi parts . It is worth the cost of parts . If you are spending more than $900 you are in low end of IMI money and there is no reason to buy a parts gun over a factory IMI gun. Guys ask a lot for IMI guns but they are slow sellers . I have seen Norinco Uzis for $600 and they are decent if not a little crude .

I had a Mini UZI (IMI) always wanted one , bought it last year then sold on GB recently.

I think for the $$ the carbine is better. Mini is $$$$

I still have a few mags, should I sell the mags or does ownership of said mags require me to buy another rifle?

Back
Top Bottom