• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK, Uvalde shooter questions that haven't been asked...

This kid was investigated 4 years ago saying he was going to shoot up a school when he became a senior, which he now is and he did. I assume at least his parents were aware of this even if the popo didn't send this info to the FBI. Where in the hell did this kid get the money for a DD rifle? I would understand more if he bought some cheap AR but he bought quality that requires a decent wad of cash.
He's living with his grand parents...why not his parents? Seems like there may be more clues there.

This kid had mental issues and there are a lot of people who knew this but the FBI didn't?
These questions will never be answered unless a group of parents and mad as hell community folks post at the courthouse DEMANDING answers. This will be swept and forgotten after news stops reporting. HOLD FAST AND LEEP THEM ACCOUNTABLE. They are hoping you lay down. DONT!!

These questions will never be answered unless a group of parents and mad as hell community folks post at the courthouse DEMANDING answers. This will be swept and forgotten after news stops reporting. HOLD FAST AND LEEP THEM ACCOUNTABLE. They are hoping you lay down. DONT!!

There are a number of posts here on the ODT that could be considered legitimate threats. Do you want the FBI involved with those?

Two, the FBI doesn't take 911 calls. Don't blame them because state and local authorities MAY have failed to notify them of a potential threat.

For all the screaming about 2A rights around here, some people certainly have no problem blaming LE when they don't violate someone's rights.

Why did a father of a child inside have the balls to storm in and shoot the coward and the police stood outside for 90 minutes pulling their Puds. Why is said father not getting a **** pot ton of news coverage?

This kid was investigated 4 years ago saying he was going to shoot up a school when he became a senior, which he now is and he did. I assume at least his parents were aware of this even if the popo didn't send this info to the FBI. Where in the hell did this kid get the money for a DD rifle? I would understand more if he bought some cheap AR but he bought quality that requires a decent wad of cash.
He's living with his grand parents...why not his parents? Seems like there may be more clues there.

This kid had mental issues and there are a lot of people who knew this but the FBI didn't?
I just read credit cards
Apparently he was nothing compared his sister who is the ultimate family psycho.
Amazing how schools still don’t take locking doors/ drills seriously .

Lots of officers across the country are cautious about doing anything, afraid they might go to jail for doing the job and them the wokeness gets them. My friend just walked in and resigned. Said it was no longer worth it

There are a number of posts here on the ODT that could be considered legitimate threats. Do you want the FBI involved with those?

Two, the FBI doesn't take 911 calls. Don't blame them because state and local authorities MAY have failed to notify them of a potential threat.

For all the screaming about 2A rights around here, some people certainly have no problem blaming LE when they don't violate someone's rights.

Thank you Brandon great analysis. Remember the last time an elementary school got shot up by some little tard? Hard to believe there’s not more to the story just on that fact.

The excuse of the little tard was being bullied and that’s why he did it also seems suspicious since he didn’t go after his “bullies” for being a little cross dressing pos that obviously needed mental health.

If your child wants to change genders something is wrong and parents that allow it are part of the problem. No kid that wants to do that hasn’t already had developmental issues

Lots of officers across the country are cautious about doing anything, afraid they might go to jail for doing the job and them the wokeness gets them. My friend just walked in and resigned. Said it was no longer worth it

It’s not worth it and that sentiment is the reason we have cowards wearing the badge. The men willing to do the job the right way are leaving in mass because who would want the drama and fear for your family that comes along with the job. The new ones coming in are the stereotype power hungry bootlickers that will abuse there authority

I’ll put it as nice as I can
IT WAS WAS A DUCKING SET UP.. plain and simple
Your life don’t mean **** and those kids lives didn’t mean ****
Wake up and realizes the govt don’t give a **** about You , THE KIDS, or me.. it’s us against them..
and most of US DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE REST OF US.. all most of Us give a **** about is ****ing the rest of US OVER FOR A MEASLY ASS DOLLAR.. I ain’t in the US CROWD.. if your my friend I got you covered as long as I feel you got mine too

Why did a father of a child inside have the balls to storm in and shoot the coward and the police stood outside for 90 minutes pulling their Puds. Why is said father not getting a **** pot ton of news coverage?
Policing is for writing seatbelt tickets.. not being a real man ..

Back
Top Bottom