• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay I want a MAC again

I paid $175.00 for my select fire MAC 10 45 in the early 70s and had to pay $200.00 for the stamp. In those days you could buy a Walther MPL SMG for less than $100.00. After the ban on new MGs went into effect in 1986 the prices skyrocketed.

Why not go for a real Powder Springs MAC? I have had my MAC 10 for over 40 years and have fired thousands of rounds of 45acp thru it FA and never had a problem. You can pick them up for around 3,500 and you will have a piece of Georgia history as well as a great toy.

I am really unimpressed with F/A I tried it and thought, well that wasn't that fun. UNless it was a 22lr and I had a crowd of squirrels it just doesn't get my jingle jangles off to dump rounds into a still target.

I've owned full size and mini and mini is so much more fun.... Ask stonewall how much I enjoyed the mini at one of Ian's shoots.... Lol so much money wasted with bump firing. Seriously went through like 400 rounds in seconds.

Ideally I do want a 22 as well to plink with but still I'd go for the mini 9. Plus you can still find sten mags for them at various places instead of buying a factory spec for $40 or more.

Back
Top Bottom