• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Kids got me the Garmin Instinct 2 for my Birthday yesterday. Friggin obsessed with it thus far!
8EEB94C1-5008-424D-8BD0-A1E33870BCB3.jpeg

A little warmer today so I ditched the button down for a pollo shirt and an Orient Star open heart automatic. Love the blue dial

View attachment 5517952
Looks good. I gotta get an Orient . Several of the watch review channel guys claim it's the new Seiko. I guess that means they're affordable like Seiko USED to be.

Looks good. I gotta get an Orient . Several of the watch review channel guys claim it's the new Seiko. I guess that means they're affordable like Seiko USED to be.

Yeah I love it. Orient Star is the high end brand of Orient. This one was a Christmas gift from my parents but I'm pretty sure most of them are about $500-1,000.

Yeah I love it. Orient Star is the high end brand of Orient. This one was a Christmas gift from my parents but I'm pretty sure most of them are about $500-1,000.
Orient has been around for a long time. And recently they offered a few divers in the retro line just like the ones they had in the 70s. And I'm all about that.
I have bought an Orient in recent years but it wasn't for me. It was a birthday gift for one of my bosses that previously wore a damn G Shock everyday. I told him he needed a grown up watch. When he opened it he said he was gonna hug me. I told him if he did I would punch him in the nads and take it back.

Back
Top Bottom