• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Yeah….i am kinda backwards that way - it goes back to me being a true born redneck Georgian :heh:
Are you left handed? I notice a lot of left handed folks put theirs in the right wrist. I'm a lefty but not as lefty as some. So mine goes on tue left wrist. There's a watch review channel on YouTube called The Time Teller and the host always has his on the right arm. And yeah he's left handed.

Are you left handed? I notice a lot of left handed folks put theirs in the right wrist. I'm a lefty but not as lefty as some. So mine goes on tue left wrist. There's a watch review channel on YouTube called The Time Teller and the host always has his on the right arm. And yeah he's left handed.
Yessiree, been a lefty since i can remember , :doh:, lol.
My daughter is left handed, she wears one on her left wrist….i have always been more comfortable wearing my watch on the right. Kind of funny isnt it ? How some wear on one hand others on the other…

Any love for SKX007's in here?
Absolutely!! That may be my favorite watch. I like a day/ date and I like that design. I haven't made it to Rolex and they don't make a day/date diver. You can buy the Seiko for what it cost to service a Rolex let alone the price of the watch. I have a Seiko that's nearly 30yrs old and another nearly 25. And they still look good. So far neither have needed repair. I have a Wittnauer that's 30 + and have spent all kinds of money on

Yessiree, been a lefty since i can remember , :doh:, lol.
My daughter is left handed, she wears one on her left wrist….i have always been more comfortable wearing my watch on the right. Kind of funny isnt it ? How some wear on one hand others on the other…
If you're left handed it makes sense to me to wear it on the right

FE160BC8-F918-4DB0-869C-F24ABADED128.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom