• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

They are pretty nice. I like a clean uncluttered watch. I was showing my wife a sweet deal on eBay last night for a pre owned Omega Planet Ocean for under $2500.00. She reminded me that my car was about half that much.
There’s a Planet Ocean on Craigslist in Dallas, TX that I’ve been eyeing. I’m working about 2 hours from there. Great watch for the money.

IMG_6399.JPG
Purchased this Skyhawk all Ti as a gift to myself for getting my pilot license recently. Zulu time at a glance is nice. I love the E6B slide rule bezel for making quick fuel and distance calculations, but I think as I age I will need some powerful spectacles to read it.... love the citizen watches.

Seiko skx either the 007 or 009 model.
I dig those because they have a great reputation and loyal following. Although lately I've been eyeballing a few nice models from Deep Blue that have Seiko movements. Several of their models are a lot of watch for the money.

This was an anniversary gift for 5 years of slinging steaks in Buckhead. I’ve worn it everyday for the past 9 years.

image.jpg

View attachment 1675652 Purchased this Skyhawk all Ti as a gift to myself for getting my pilot license recently. Zulu to me at a glance is nice. I love the E6B slide rule bezel for making quick fuel and distance calculations, but I think as I age I will need some powerful spectacles to read it.... love the citizen watches.

Agreed. Citizen watches are underrated.

I dig those because they have a great reputation and loyal following. Although lately I've been eyeballing a few nice models from Deep Blue that have Seiko movements. Several of their models are a lot of watch for the money.

True, Deep Blue seemed to copycat a lot of Seiko designs.

I dig the Seamaster series and that Planet Ocean with the orange bezel just does it for me for some reason.

Absolutely agree!

Back
Top Bottom