• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay. Which one of y'all was this?

Your ****ing A Right it is. Don't know how my Dawgs always end up being The French Army at the end of the season though.
I'm about to start denying any connection to UGA when it comes to football. That Carolina fiasco a few weeks ago was the last straw. I even had to help host a get together at my GF's house and one of her best friends brought over a damned Gamecock tray of food. I didn't touch a bite of the polluted refuse of course. Got drunk instead.

I'm about to start denying any connection to UGA when it comes to football. That Carolina fiasco a few weeks ago was the last straw. I even had to help host a get together at my GF's house and one of her best friends brought over a damned Gamecock tray of food. I didn't touch a bite of the polluted refuse of course. Got drunk instead.

I made it through Goff, Donnan, and Richt. I am going to hang on....until the next fake punt.

Wait till those USC Gamecocks fans start screaming you can’t beat our C***ks... Went to many USC home games from 85-90’.. We were Medical Infield team... I can’t tell you how many Drunk 100 pound USC girls we treated in 90 degree weather that passed out from drinking all day and not eating.. Obnoxious fans.

Back
Top Bottom