• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it looks like this is going to happen, I should have all the details worked out by Friday and will send out an email probably over the weekend. Things will probably start moving pretty fast after that with frequent updates as we get closer to the event.

As of right now the only real restriction at the civic center is you have to wear a mask while inside, but they think that might be gone by the time we have our event but no guarantees. I don't really care to have a debate about masks, it is what it is, and I'm willing to accept it if it means we get to have our show finally.
palmettomoon palmettomoon
ODT10 or12 masks.jpg
:)

Ok it looks like this is going to happen, I should have all the details worked out by Friday and will send out an email probably over the weekend. Things will probably start moving pretty fast after that with frequent updates as we get closer to the event.

As of right now the only real restriction at the civic center is you have to wear a mask while inside, but they think that might be gone by the time we have our event but no guarantees. I don't really care to have a debate about masks, it is what it is, and I'm willing to accept it if it means we get to have our show finally.
Okay then, I'm out for sure. I will never wear another face diaper again.

Where do I request a refund for the booth I rented?

Makes 2 of us. And I was looking forward to it
Me too. I guess I could go and then make them tell me to leave because I'm not wearing the stupid face diaper. It could get interesting. I guess the mods would be walking around writing us tickets or something?

Okay then, I'm out for sure. I will never wear another face diaper again.

Where do I request a refund for the booth I rented?
Wait!! What?? If you don't show wearing that duct tape mask in your avatar then how will I recognize you? Besides once you are inside you think security is going to say something in a room full of insurrectionists?

Wait!! What?? If you don't show wearing that duct tape mask in your avatar then how will I recognize you? Besides once you are inside you think security is going to say something in a room full of insurrectionists?
I have a print shop next to the gun club office. I was going to have them make a huge banner with my avatar on it so everyone would know exactly who I am. I was really looking forward to the show but I'll live.

I've never worn a mask at a gunshow and I'm sure as **** not wearing one at a private event when I paid to have a table.

Would you guys rather we postpone again to spring? I guess I’m just looking at it from the viewpoint of wanting to have the event, but if the masks will keep a majority of folks from coming then I’d rather look at pushing it a couple more months to get past restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom