• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let me go back to the drawing board and see what I can come up with. I think it's safe to say we will not have the event if masks are required.
Honestly I’d rather have the event for the scheduled date. Last gun show I went to at the civic center was a couple weeks ago and no one was wearing a mask. But the front door did say they were required.

Honestly I’d rather have the event for the scheduled date. Last gun show I went to at the civic center was a couple weeks ago and no one was wearing a mask. But the front door did say they were required.
Oh really, even the vendors? I'll ask about who enforces the rules

I think they were lifted over the summer but were added back on Aug 20 or so.
I don't think we'll ever be free of the mask mandates, temporary or otherwise, in my lifetime again.

They aren't needed really as most of the sheep around here wear them all the time, wear them under their chins, or wear them hanging to one side of their face. I see them wearing them while driving alone, walking alone and doing yard work....alone.

I'll set up as long as I don't have to get into it with a mod or a fat assed rent-a-cop or Cobb Co. po-lice over a face mask. If they lift the "mandate" fine, if not, fine.

Almost every gun show I've attended since the stupidity began has had those signs posted but very few were "good citizens" and wore a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom