• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the opportunity to move out of most of my guns and reloading gear so please stick to the Jan 22, 2022 date. I don't know of a better place to move a lot of guns with people that I mostly trust and would enjoy doing business with. Mrs. Klif will be along and she can handle the business for me (my sight is going really bad and you could tell me $100 bill is a $20 and I'd probably give you change for a 20 :)

Can we sell ammo too?

I can deal with mask of no mask, just not a game stopper for me.

I spoke to them again and it sounds like they want me to hand everyone a mask if they don't have one when they enter, if you wear it or not is up to you.

It's a little different for vendors, they ask that you wear a mask when dealing with customers, so basically just pull your mask up when someone wants to buy something. I think that sounds reasonable enough, and there's always the chance the restrictions get lifted in time.

How about a prize for the best faux mask? I'll give away a box of 9mm!

iu-4.jpeg
iu-1.jpeg
iu-2.jpeg
iu-3.jpeg
iu-5.jpeg
iu-6.jpeg
iu-7.jpeg
iu-8.jpeg
iu.jpeg
iu-1.jpeg
iu-2.jpeg
iu-3.jpeg

I'm nit wearing a ****ing mask. You'll need to hire Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert or BDR1 BDR1 or somebody equally huge to make me put one on.
Thanks to Brandon.. I’ll not be attending… can’t afford to buy gas to go that far..
btw BIG AS YOU ARE ain’t nobody even going to look at you sideways

I'm nit wearing a ****ing mask. You'll need to hire Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert or BDR1 BDR1 or somebody equally huge to make me put one on.
I ain't wearing one either. We really need to know if it's gonna be enforced or not.
I ain't asking for a refund because it's water under the bridge for all that ODT has done for me but I ain't going if there's any gay mask enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom