• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Okuma Okuma - one of the things we need are volunteers. I'm stealing this idea from the arts festivals where we sell soap.

The volunteers are trustworthy folks that can watch someone's table while the seller shops.

You sell soap?:)

Pippa said we will volunteer.

(remember the cane & shades) Nobody wants a legally blind security guard.:)

Hey Okuma Okuma - one of the things we need are volunteers. I'm stealing this idea from the arts festivals where we sell soap.

The volunteers are trustworthy folks that can watch someone's table while the seller shops.

Yeah I had a similar idea during planning, I was thinking of calling them “table watchers” cause I’m super creative. :D

His party his rules. I’m not terribly fond of some of the heavy handed censorship , but , it’s the only game in town . As far as carrying a loaded gun in the venue , someone or some kid gets hurt , who are they gonna sue ? I’ve done two gun buys where I was handed a gun with a round in the chamber .
I was at the gun show and at the table in Cumming ga when the dealer popped at 9mm round of through the roof . It was a bad day for gun shows you don't need to have one on your hip in the chamber at a gun show its the safest place on earth....

Popcorn_6019839_9769037_5977316_2710324_1812267_4209992_9347913_4354625_2743713.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom