• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One more dumb question.

I just took two pictures. One is my EDC Glock 23 on my night stand the other is a Glock 23 without night sights.

Can you tell where the gun is and which way it is pointed in these two pictures without turning on the light?

Glock 23 with Night sights
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20160607_111039_zpszudfbonp.jpg

Glock 23 without
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20160607_111044_zpsdsa51kvr.jpg

Nite sites will laser guide your ammo to the target you visualize, in daylight or dark, no matter where you aim.:becky:
They may be THE BEST thing since sliced bread... I used to waste countless minutes slicing my own bread.
I've been buying the wrong guns....

The Glock 23 without picture. Who is the nude chick in the back round.
And the Glock 23 with the night sites Well the guy that has been standing over
you for 3 minutes, he can see them to and if you don't see them he has the gun is in his hand. Now clean up the wet bed.
Funny.jpg

I just took two pictures. One is my EDC Glock 23 on my night stand the other is a Glock 23 without night sights.

Can you tell where the gun is and which way it is pointed in these two pictures without turning on the light?

Glock 23 with Night sights
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20160607_111039_zpszudfbonp.jpg

Glock 23 without
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20160607_111044_zpsdsa51kvr.jpg
You aiming Gangsta style

Actually I keep night sights on my EDC so I can easily see the gun at night, not so much for shooting.

When I wake up throughout the night I will glance over at the night stand and those three glowing dots tell me all is well. If I wake up and can't see those dots, I can't fall back asleep until I figure out why and correct the issue.

This^^^^

Back
Top Bottom