One Purpose of Private Messaging

"I like PM's and I cannot lie"

All the other brothers will deny :lol: thankd, im gonna have sir mix a lot in my head all day now...

On topic, I get discurraged when I get a lot of low ball offers, I get frustraited and want to scream when I get 10 a day, but I dont get mad at the person sending an offer.

I would ask a question -example " box and docs included " so that everyone could read the answer. Mainly because most posters can't articulate a complete sales offer. Example:
Location, price, trades wanted if any, and any other accessories. Most items that do not include these- I typically don't offer just keep on looking.
I always try to PM on an offer, you never know someone else might snipe up your lower offer in the open forum.

haha it only bothers me occasionally depending on the offer, but most the time its a polite no thank you. usually in a Pm but even if its on the posting itself and they see you say no. Then they have a better knowledge of what your not willing to take or the fact that we can see that low gal offer and all laugh at him with you....lol

Seriously, why do people get so offended if someone offers 50% less than what you are asking for it?

You guys obviously have not been taught the great art of negotiations/bartering. You would lose your **** if you ever went to a Thailand market. Lowballing and insulting each other is part of the "game".
Not offended, just slightly annoyed. Really just wanted to give new guys a tip on working a deal. Thank God the ODT is not like a third-world market.

So now that we got that out of the way.... Will you take my $1500 for your cadillac CTS. you will!!!!! okay good. when can we meet? Im free almost all week

Hahahahaha roflmao jk. no but seriosly...hahahha

Back
Top Bottom