One Purpose of Private Messaging

If prices are too high, it's because people don't care too much about selling their stuff. I suppose that reflects well on the economy in general.

If prices are too high, it's because people don't care too much about selling their stuff. I suppose that reflects well on the economy in general.
well they should put it on craigslist where they came from and quit using up the bandwidth here.

Prices are too damn high.
It seems that a lot of traders have transitioned from hobbyists to flippers looking to earn a living on here.
The ODT prices are a reflection of a group of gun nuts that prefer to do business ftf in a parking lot, without paperwork, and will pay a premium to do so.
There is certainly seems to be some value in not having all your guns on "the list".

I always list stuff high because I use to get low offers. Like right now I have 60 rounds of 5.7x28 ammo with 39 fired cases for sale. I listed them for $35 because I figured someone would offer me $20 and I would get them sold.

It's not a low ball offer... people dont understand the AR market is flooded, the Harley market tanked a long time ago. It's all about snake guns now. Just because you spent $3K on that AR doesnt mean it's worth $4K just like adding $10K in chrome you will never recoup $$$$$$$$

Prices are too damn high.
It seems that a lot of traders have transitioned from hobbyists to flippers looking to earn a living on here.
The ODT prices are a reflection of a group of gun nuts that prefer to do business ftf in a parking lot, without paperwork, and will pay a premium to do so.
There is certainly seems to be some value in not having all your guns on "the list".
Huh?

img1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20070914015428_uncyclopedia_images_e_ee_This_is_sparta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom