• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Online NFA trust pros cons help

is an online trust a safe way to go?

• yes why not

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no i woulndt trust it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • yes as long as it is the right trust

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Don't waste your money on a trust and tax stamps for supressors and SBR's. It's cute stuff but not worth a $200 stamp. Spend the money on a big boy toy that's full auto, then the cost of a trust and stamp is justified.

@heavyd did mine as well.

Do it.

And ignore the hater that says not to waster your money on NFA stuff, he's probably just poor and mad that gun shops don't take ebt. Shooting suppressed will make you never want to shoot loud again and an SBR is one of the most practical weapons imaginable.

yeah my shopping list is a daniel defence mk18 and trying to decide between osprey 45 or aac ti-rant 45m the ti-rant breaks down for smaller calibers but is never available.

@heavyd did mine as well.

Do it.

And ignore the hater that says not to waster your money on NFA stuff, he's probably just poor and mad that gun shops don't take ebt. Shooting suppressed will make you never want to shoot loud again and an SBR is one of the most practical weapons imaginable.
Ummmm, yeah sure. Might want to know what you're talking about before you spew.

Ummmm, yeah sure. Might want to know what you're talking about before you spew.
as much as i love a debate on NFA yes or no can we try and stay somewhat on topic i need the help and appreciate ALL input from Everyone and i will take it under advisement thank you!! it applies to everyone not trying to single anyone out

as much as i love a debate on NFA yes or no can we try and stay somewhat on topic i need the help and appreciate ALL input from Everyone and i will take it under advisement thank you!!

Sorry, I get a little irritated when someone misquotes me and twist my words around to suite their needs.

Back
Top Bottom