• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Online NFA trust pros cons help

is an online trust a safe way to go?

• yes why not

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no i woulndt trust it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • yes as long as it is the right trust

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
i do understand your point as i see alot of suppressors and SBRs back up for sale on here and people get bored with them and a Full auto would be great but not obtainable with my budget right now unless you know about any deals...i have also heard once you shoot suppressed load guns are just unnecessary a buddy of mine shot a 12 gauge suppressed and loved it recoil was beautiful.

i do understand your point as i see alot of suppressors and SBRs back up for sale on here and people get bored with them and a Full auto would be great but not obtainable with my budget right now unless you know about any deals...i have also heard once you shoot suppressed load guns are just unnecessary a buddy of mine shot a 12 gauge suppressed and loved it recoil was beautiful.

Suppressed is a must, I could care less about F/A....

yeah my shopping list is a daniel defence mk18 and trying to decide between osprey 45 or aac ti-rant 45m the ti-rant breaks down for smaller calibers but is never available.

Skip the TiRant45 as their quality has slipped (I know first hand) and it is hard to find pistons. There are better cans for the same money. Obsidian 45 would be high on my list instead.

If you set up a trust today with heavyD (Deal Phillips) you can get it notarized tomorrow and start the process of waiting for you stamp to be approved.

Never shot an Osprey can so someone who has one will have to answer. I think I would go with the Octane instead just for being serviceable. There are a lot of AR type cans to choose from. Both of mine are in 7.62 so I can use them on both my 223 and 308 platforms. Most of them are good; you just have to decide what you will be doing with it. Mag dumps, SBR, quick attach or direct thread, subsonic ammo and hunting are just a few of the things you have to decide on. There is a tradeoff on most everything. Price, weight, materials, attachment (extra attachments can be pricey), sound reduction and the list goes on. Do your research first and if you can meet up with someone try out a couple. Just don't except AR platform to sound like the movies as they are hearing safe; but are still loud from the sonic crack.

I will say that my 22lr cans get the most use (biggest pain to clean also) just because they are a lot of fun and can sound about like a pellet rifle with the right set up.

Back
Top Bottom