• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only Cowards Carry

As a Brit, I understand a lot of peoples comments, and have to agree in many ways. What I don't believe people understand is the whole social 'attitude' and environment people are bought up in is very very different to the US. A common language doesn't mean people think the same way.

In other parts of the world people are raised to accept it's perfectly reasonable to become a human bomb. There's a genuinely different way of thinking. Defiance of authority is generally far more clandestine. The knife bin is a good example, but is anyone actually putting anything in them ?

Gun ownership was never widespread, and disarmament started post WWI. As far as b*lls go, The SAS have proved they're a good a bunch of killers as anyone in the world, and a damn site better than 99.99% of them.

As a parting shot, I hope the Brits never make an attention grabbing s**t like Jenner "Woman" of the year. Every society has it's weaknesses !

As a Brit, I understand a lot of peoples comments, and have to agree in many ways. What I don't believe people understand is the whole social 'attitude' and environment people are bought up in is very very different to the US. A common language doesn't mean people think the same way.

In other parts of the world people are raised to accept it's perfectly reasonable to become a human bomb. There's a genuinely different way of thinking. Defiance of authority is generally far more clandestine. The knife bin is a good example, but is anyone actually putting anything in them ?

Gun ownership was never widespread, and disarmament started post WWI. As far as b*lls go, The SAS have proved they're a good a bunch of killers as anyone in the world, and a damn site better than 99.99% of them.

As a parting shot, I hope the Brits never make an attention grabbing s**t like Jenner "Woman" of the year. Every society has it's weaknesses !
Having worked with and befriended members of your military and I have to agree with your SAS comment as well as give respect to their prowess. The sad thing is, those that would have prostrated themselves before foreign invaders seem to be the loudest voices anymore. Hopefully the voices of those who won the BREXIT vote carry the day.

That makes total sense, because someone will not carry because they dont want to be labeled a coward, and leave themselves to be robbed or killed by a criminal who is carrying... Idiotic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looking at your profile, what are your thoughts on your ownership of firearms here in the States?

I never cease to be amazed at how far the Brits have gone since WW2. Back then Brit men were born with testicles. Now they're a bunch of nut-less wonders, just like the rest of Europe.
Ever heard of a guy named Chamberlain? Lots of people agreed with him.
Just because there are people there like that, and even that their government is like that, doesn't mean that the people are like that. Does the government in Atlanta represent the people of Georgia? Or Warshington the US?

Back
Top Bottom