• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only Cowards Carry

LOL on the cookie monster.

Brits are not generally idiots, but "only cowards carry" is IDIOTIC.
Criminals carry to facilitate rape and robbery.
Gang members also carry to both ATTACK rival gang members and DEFEND THEMSELVES when they are attacked.
Ordinary citizens may choose to carry to protect themselves from any of the scum mentioned above: criminals or gang members.
I will have to disagree on this topic. The Brits allowed their government to remove their firearms. Of late the anti-knife violence crowd has gained momentum. Hard to believe that these folks with such a history of proud warriors has allowed the weakest among them to emasculate their whole population.

Gang members also carry to both ATTACK rival gang members and DEFEND THEMSELVES when they are attacked.
Ordinary citizens may choose to carry to protect themselves from any of the scum mentioned above: criminals or gang members.

The number one weapon in Great Britain that kills the most is a hammer. I don't see a hammer image on the bin label.

Checking Lexis Nexis, knives have been removed from being listed as weapons having a blade 5 inches or more (O.C.G.A. § 16-11-126 (2017)). I remember that this past session the legislature considered modifying the definition of a knife as a weapon to 12 inches. I guess they decided to delete knives all together. And, the code sections are reorganized concerning weapons.

The "herd mentality" of the Brits is legendary, kind of like the mentality of today's "demopublicans".

Back
Top Bottom