• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Masterpiece Arms

FWIW I had an 11 and it was a fun range toy. They're on the heavy side and are a little awkward, but run reliably and the 11 I had was more accurate than I would have expected.

Bought the first 45 carbine they came out with,had lots of trigger slap,but they fixed it and upgraded it as they improved it,lots of fun to shoot.

I have an mpa 45 carbine and its a ton of fun. The factory threading was some really weird spec that was more of a pipe thread so I had to have it re threaded for my suppressor. It is heavy but it's fairly accurate and runs well.

This is just MY opinion here. But I just don't see the appeal in something that looks like a subgun but isn't. If it switch over to rock and roll then it's really just a big heavy clunky pistol in 45 or 9mm. To me its kinda like buying a Mustang or Camaro with a V6.

This is just MY opinion here. But I just don't see the appeal in something that looks like a subgun but isn't. If it switch over to rock and roll then it's really just a big heavy clunky pistol in 45 or 9mm. To me its kinda like buying a Mustang or Camaro with a V6.
Because it makes liberals sad.

Otherwise no point.

I'm just saying that if you have this huge stamped sheet metal pistol that weighs a plane won't holster and it won't fire full auto then why didn't you just buy a regular pistol?

Its a valid question. Or build an AR pistol. I do love shooting my 5.5" 9mmm AR oh so much.

EDIT: As far as MPA, their products seem to be reputable. I've coated a few of their precision rifle stocks. They're pretty sweet.

I'm just saying that if you have this huge stamped sheet metal pistol that weighs a plane won't holster and it won't fire full auto then why didn't you just buy a regular pistol?
My thought process went something along the lines of the following:
1. Hey that looks cool
2. pretty cheap
3. why not?
4. would fit perfectly in the corner of my safe between the other 30 guns in there

It doesn't serve much of a useful purpose and certainly isn't really the best tool for any job whatsoever. I used to have a lot of awesome, relatively useless guns - it's good to have options (not that I would ever use it as an option).

Back
Top Bottom