• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

optics classifieds

Not sure we need any more categories, folks have trouble putting their stuff in the right place now.

Agreed, and it's not like the response to the idea has been overwhelming. This thread has been here since January and has maybe 25 users expressing an interest.

Im not saying Divide the optics into a million sub categories, if it has Glass on it it should have its own section. Guys that are big on optics such as myself don't have to look through the mags and grips to find a scope that's all.
and even though a few users have expressed interes , I guarantee it would be an asset to many more on here who are searching primarily for optics. Everything from tactical red dots or long range hunting glass
Agreed, and it's not like the response to the idea has been overwhelming. This thread has been here since January and has maybe 25 users expressing an interest.

and even though a few users have expressed interes , I guarantee it would be an asset to many more on here who are searching primarily for optics.

Not being as ass, just pointing it out. The way new subforums have always been added here is if you have an idea for one you post it here, and if its viable and gets enough interest it gets considered. There's definitely a downside to having too many subcategories.

Back
Top Bottom