• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ott Gunworks Does Great Work

he was kinda rude to me the first time I went to ask about a job but seems to do good work

What happened? I'm honesty shocked...

I'm not surprised. A lot of people ask him a lot of questions, and he spends a lot of time answering peoples' hypothetical questions over the phone, when he could be doing more productive things.

I know that he strongly prefers that you bring in the gun you want worked on, and SHOW him exactly what you want. He's a lot friendlier face-to-face and when he knows you mean business.

He's just a no-nonsense dude who does killer work. Highly recommended.

Oh, and because I know it'll make BackWoods' pants not fit, here's a project Brian Ott did for me last year:

IMAG0003.jpg

Colt Delta Elite 10mm. Ed Brown barstock everything, Slide milled for Novak night sights, rosewood grips with inlaid Delta emblem, entire gun dehorned and media blasted matte. Trigger tuned to 3lb pull weight. Titanium nitride Series 80 parts. Wilson Combat 47NX mags. Shoots like a dream. Next stop: 40S&W barrel.

Oh, and because I know it'll make BackWoods' pants not fit, here's a project Brian Ott did for me last year:

View attachment 274678

Colt Delta Elite 10mm. Ed Brown barstock everything, Slide milled for Novak night sights, rosewood grips with inlaid Delta emblem, entire gun dehorned and media blasted matte. Trigger tuned to 3lb pull weight. Titanium nitride Series 80 parts. Wilson Combat 47NX mags. Shoots like a dream. Next stop: 40S&W barrel.

The gf just got mad because I said this is hotter than her!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom