Out of shape people are going to die first?

Man when I started this thread I didn't envision a bunch of couch potatoes defending there chips and salsa at all costs! Are you kidding me you can't even get health or life insurance when you are grossly out of shape! I'm not saying everyone needs to be a navy seal fit. But there is a reasonable level or fitness that should be maintained by anyone who seriously considers themselves a prepper. Besides guys with good body's get all the the hot chicks! Haha. Jj

Can't get a date so you're trolling on the internet, huh?

Ask and ye shall receive.....

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_20_b7974c736b626b135e16647abaa433d2.jpg
Am I the only one that is curious about how those panties smell and look at the end of a hard day?

A well marbled steak is great. But too much fat, and well....
I sure wish somebody would hurry up and swap me into a good 3x9 scope for my A2. Then, when the scenario arrives, I can pop off skinny woodchucks (I mean zombies) before they see my fat old ...

When I was young, I was in shape.

Then I got old, broke too many bones, and it started to hurt too much. As you age, you will find your body doesn't react the same to exertion. Recovery isn't the same. You find different problems come up that you don't experience when you're young. Health problems don't affect everybody, but that's a major reason why you see the number of in-shape people diminish after they hit 30. The major problem is, the appetite is the same and you don't burn nearly as many calories.

H4L, I am sure that is a great piece of equipment, but whenever I feel the urge to exercise, I try and lie down until that feeling passes.

Back
Top Bottom