Out of shape people are going to die first?

do u even lift bro

That's a good topic for another thread probably. Personally I love distance racing. During the day, I do your basic push ups, squats, pull ups, burpees and speed work. I work at home, so I take a break every hour to do a little.

In this thread: fat people defending being fat.

Do you really think it's better to be fat than in shape, or are you just rationalizing?

That's a good topic for another thread probably. Personally I love distance racing. During the day, I do your basic push ups, squats, pull ups, burpees and speed work. I work at home, so I take a break every hour to do a little.

your routine sounds like every trophy wife's in buckhead lol

I have a really built right forearm that gets worked out at least twice a day.

You're probably right. Being less healthy,and in poorer shape is probably the best option. :lol: Obviously my statement was one of opinion, primarily based on personal experience. Your experiences may vary. Are we not allowed to express opinions any longer? :lol:
Just using a page out of your play book.

If you are overweight, out of shape (cardio) you stand a greater risk of heart attack, I would say you have a greater chance of heart attack in SHTF if you are fat and out of shape (assuming they go hand in hand.)

Back
Top Bottom