• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of shape people are going to die first?

I'm 45...and tip the scales somewhere north of 290. I might not be a stallion (never was), but I am pretty much a Clydesdale even now. I have enough stamina to work all day in the blazing sun (did it all afternoon today as a matter of fact). So my strategy is to defend in place...and I can pull a trigger all day long if the need presents itself.

In fact...I've never been mugged, assaulted, carjacked, robbed or in any other way had my personal space invaded. I've always chalked it up to not being an easy target...and the prudent criminal always picks the easiest target. Can't be much different in a SHTF situation. The low hanging fruit always gets picked first...

Dude, screw you. I'm fat as hell but I'm dug in like a tick. I'll make it a lot longer than a marathon runner running and fighting as a fat turd camping and shooting. Has CODBOPs taught you nothing?

Post his address so when SHTF I can show him he's not as prepared as he thinks... My form of torture for him would be to tie him up and force him to watch me eat a bag of Doritos infront of him

imagejpeg

My fruit hangeth low. But it shan't be picked! So sayest John M Browning, Col. Colt and Meesters Smith n Wesson.

Oh...and I'm not a prepper beyond having enough ammo to resist a small arm for an indeterminate amount of time. I figure if I am better armed...eventually I'll be better fed as well.

Back
Top Bottom